The economy has been picking up. I am trying to find a new IT position and things aren't so bleak any more, so I would imagine this translates to software collecting bidding/selling.

Hugh Falk wrote:

I was waiting for things to die down a bit before bringing this topic up, but the last few weeks have brought an extraordinary amount of activity on eBay…both in the number of good, old PC games for sale and the prices being paid. My watch list has never been so full. In fact, I’d say my watch list over the last few weeks was as long as the previous six months (maybe a year). At least 3 individual sellers had lots to offer:
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/