Hi Slava,

Thanks. I’m not planning on seeking them out. I just want to minimize future
merge conflicts with an experimental branch I’m working on. The visitor pattern
helps people like me by minimizing the number of boilerplate updates a person
needs to do after adding a new type to the type system.

Thanks again,
Dave