Hi David,

Thanks for your reply., OK, I think I understand.

It then is a capacity problem, right?

In effect, it means restricting people from bringing perhaps very valuable
(not necessarily my contributions)
and essential ideas forward, which could play a crucial role improving Swift.

I think this is a very negative aspect. surely bouncing creative people away,
dropping their efforts and interest here altogether.

The question then remains, where / when / how can one bring topics
that are taking a longer stretch and are not bound to a certain release of
Swift,
seemingly “outside” of this restriction under attention?

if swift evolution is (currently? ) not open for new ideas/topics:
I thought that was the primary purpose of Swift evolution?

Kind Regards
Ted