> Le 9 janv. 2018 à 06:40, Nevin Brackett-Rozinsky via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> a écrit :
>
> The ulterior question of whether preserving “DictionaryLiteral” is
> worthwhile, is apparently out of scope. Personally, I have a hard time
> imagining a compelling use-case outside of the standard library, and I doubt
> it’s being used “in the wild” (I checked several projects in the
> source-compatibility suite and found zero occurrences).

DictionaryLiteral is worthwhile. The SQLite library GRDB uses DictionaryLiteral
in order to build database rows (which may have duplicated column names, and
whose column ordering is important). This is mostly useful for tests:

    let row = try Row.fetchOne(db, "SELECT 1 AS a, 2 AS a")!
    XCTAssertEqual(row, ["a": 1, "a": 2])

Gwendal