On 21/02/2018 11:08, Krishna Addepalli wrote:
I can raise a bug, but Sergey suggested that nio is being used because of following fix:

 > in jdk9 nio api is used because of the fix for:

 > http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-September/004953.

 > html

 > we should not break it.

Link is correct:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-September/004953.html

@Sergey, could you post the correct link to the mail, since that link is not working?

Hence, I have made the fix which simply trims the path on Windows, and doesnot alter the string on other platforms.

Thanks,

Krishna