Looks fine.

On 1/12/20 10:32 pm, Tejpal Rebari wrote:
Hi Sergey,

On 13-Jan-2020, at 1:15 AM, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com
<mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi, Tejpal

Small note that "editor2.getTextField().isFocusOwner()" should be called on
EDT, it is a Swing component.

I have modified the test.
webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~trebari/swing/8223788/webrev3/

regards
Tejpal

On 1/10/20 1:32 am, Tejpal Rebari wrote:
Hi Sergey,
I had removed the colorchooser and created a frame and added two spinner to it.
Then noticed that the issue is reproducible only when the
ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicyis set.
WhenContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy is set, in JSpinner there are four
components which captures focus
1)JSpinner
2)JSpinner$NumberEditor
3)JFormattedTextField
4)AquaSpinnerUI$SpinPainter
In JColorChooser, SlidingSpinner is used which sets focusable property to false
for1)JSpinner and 2)JSpinner$NumberEditor
So in the test I usedContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy and set the focusable
property false for 1)JSpinner and 2)JSpinner$NumberEditor and then check that
the spinpainter is capturing focus or not.
Here is the updated
webrev:http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~trebari/swing/8223788/webrev2/
Regards
Tejpal