Hi Bhawesh,

On 21-Apr-20 12:56 AM, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Bhawesh,

Looks good to me.

Sorry for my delayed response.

I noted that making the test automatic is out of scope at this time, however, it seems to be possible. You don't need to read the list of files. The file list reacts to the even sent by combo box. After the fix, navigating items in the combo box does not send the event until you press Enter. If you add a listener to the combo box, you will be able to check whether the event is sent or not.

I also noticed that the updated version opens the pop-up when the combo box is focused and you press Up or Down arrow. Before the fix, the combo box pop-up did not open with the arrow keys: it changed the selection and updated the list of files.

Before pushing this fix, I would like to know if this behaviour change will not be constituted as a regression.

Regards

Prasanta

Regards,
Alexey