Bharat -

I don't know of any version of the JRE that is internationalized more
than the standard version is.

I don't know of any place to get a Japanese version of basic.properties
either.  It would be great if one entity (such as Sun) would provide
these files or coordinate with others who could provide them.  But as
far as I know, that has not happened.

- Keith