Hello!

Am 26.06.05 schrieb Jeroen Massar:

> There is a 'small' problem with this. AOL uses SPFv1, while Microsoft is
> pushing "SPFv2", which is not really SPFv2, but their own version of the
> thing which clashes with the real SPFv1 (openspf.org one) also called
> classic and that is the one people have been deploying the last 2 years,
> not the one with the PRA checks.

I'm still looking for a deeper explanation. The one I found at
Microsoft [1] exactly explains SPF as I know and the wizard [2]
creates the same records as the wizard on spf.pobox.com.

        [1]
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safety/technologies/senderid/default.mspx
        [2] http://www.anti-spamtools.org/SenderIDEmailPolicyTool/Default.aspx

Do you have more information?

Beat

--
     \|/                          Beat Rubischon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   ( 0^0 )                            http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/