Hello!

Am 28.06.05 schrieb Daniel Lorch:

> > Do you have more information?
> This documents were very short and summarized Sender-ID very well:

Thanks for the links.

> And here is the part which is
> incompatible with "Classic SPF". The records are the same, but while
> "Classic SPF" ONLY used them to check the envelope from ("Return-Path"),
> Sender ID uses the SAME records to check for "From".

I see. Classic mailsetups as I use for my private emails will
work. My SPF-record should be working for both aproaches.

Complex mailsetups like the one from my employer "ethz.ch" will
never ever be compatible with one or both solutions. A wildcard
entry will be the solution if Hotmail will continue to follow
Sender-Id...

Beat

--
     \|/                          Beat Rubischon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   ( 0^0 )                            http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/