back to the orginal topic,
today the same again

[Tue.06:07] -irc.subcult.ch- *** Checking Ident
-
[Tue.06:07] -irc.subcult.ch- *** Found your hostname

and thats it .. stays there .. after 4 minutes the client disc. and retry to
connect.

will be shure in 30 minutes everything will be fine again

so i really would be happy when irc.swinog.ch is back on the net, there i
never experienced that

Roger

Am 7 Oct 2008 um 1:27 hat Scott Weeks geschrieben: