Fredy, if I remember it right, about a year ago you mentioned that Init7
is deploying the ULL presence?

Regardless of that, the unbundled service is slowly coming to Switzerland, and
soon one may expect TR-069, DHCP based service on the last mile copper. Then
it's
no longer a dialup, but rather a leased line with low SLA :)