From: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] On
Behalf Of Fredy Kuenzler
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. März 2009 17:50
To: swi...@swinog.ch
Subject: Re: [swinog] BGP over xDSL ... is evil

Reza Kordi schrieb:
> Do you know if anybody offers a VDSL upstream with BGP dynamic routing?
>
> Customer is in ZUG city.

how evil ... serious: BGP over L2TP dial up infrastructure (yes, xDSL over
BBCS _is_ dialup) should not be implemented. We got several inquiries in the
past years and refused them all. A customer which believes to be in need of
BGP for redundancy should be able to afford a proper leased line | fibre
service.

F.