Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] Im
Auftrag von Emanuel Kleindienst
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016 11:26
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Cc: b...@flachmueller.ch
Betreff: [swinog] Zurich SwiNOG Beering 2017, dates, agenda, suggestions

Ladies & Gentlemen,

2017 is coming up. Yes, it really is. :D

Before sending static "save the dates" out to you for 2017, I want to open a
discussion about:
- how shall we have the Beerings in 2017?
- Still always on Mondays? Suggestions?
- Different format? Different locations? Different agenda?
- How we attract more Shegeeks?

Discussion is open to everybody. If you contribute and participate, you may
really influence the "how it's going to be in 2017".
If you don't - you get the beer anyway. :D

Open for you, let me know, drop me a note...

Thanks, Season's Greetings and have a perfect restart in 2017!!!

Emanuel

--
Emanuel Kleindienst
CCO