Hello,

More than a year ago, RIPE per its policy "cleaned up" the country
information in their database of prefix allocations/assignments. Which
had all kind of side effects, e.g. the IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes we
announced via IP Transit and Peering using BGP from Switzerland were
not geo-located in Switzerland anymore, but in Sweden because the
company at the time of its RIPE membership registration had deposited
a legal documents from its administrative headquarters in Sweden.

In an attempt to limit those effects, I started to publish LOC
resource records in our DNS, and to set up Self-Published IP
Geolocation Feeds [1] as well.
However, effects on geo-location providers were limited, also one or
two months after I had published them. Although some of them queried
our RFC8805 already within hours only, and modified their geo-location
data within a few days accordingly thereafter.

Since then, I have not had an opportunity/necessity to look into
RFC8805 et al. anymore. But maybe the situation has evolved/improved
since, and it might be worth a try, as effort to setup is marginal
("If It Does Not Help It Does Not Do Any Harm." ;-)

Regards,
Rolf

[1] RFC8805: A Format for Self-Published IP Geolocation Feeds
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8805