De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la
part de Thomas Kernen
Envoyé : jeudi, 12. décembre 2002 16:42
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [swinog] Swiss gov strikes again / Canton Vaud

2points:

- I'm maybe about to ask a very silly question but what authority does a VD
judge have in the rest of Switzerland other than VD? I mean it's a Cantonal
court/ruling, not a federal one, so I would believe that any ISP which
doesn't have it's main office in VD doesn't need to comply. Or am I
mistaken?

- Press release from SwiNOG, never liked the idea and still don't, I'm a
member of SwiNOG (or at least I consider myself as one) but I might not
agree with what is stated in the press release, remember that we are not a
legal association/company/whatever but a discussion forum based around a
mailing list and bi-annual meetings.

Thomas