Manuel Wenger wrote:
For this reason, we've reverted back to IOS 12.2(11)T9. I hope this
can help someone.

We are using the same release (on 7206VXR with NPE 300) - seems to be the last stable one, apart from BGP limitation (see below). We tried also for a few days 12.2(15)T5, but this was a bad idea. This version tends no to terminate sessions when the user logs out. Depending on the radius policy the user cannot re-login without manual clearing on the LNS (clear int virtual-access [xy]).

BGP limitation on 12.2(11)T9 is the lack of support for peer groups. Actually this was on 12.2(11)T2 (unpatched version), and I expect it to be also on T9.

Fredy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/