Hi,

...on Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:24:43AM +0200, Manuel Wenger wrote:

 > Just a little follow-up to the previous thread regarding 
 > "ADSL tunnels down": IOS 12.3.1a seems to have a bug. 

Several of the current upgrades seem to be quite 
broken...

I have 12.2(17a) on a 3640, and Dialers bound to ISDN BRIs 
don't seem to transport IP packets anymore - dialling and 
PPP multilink stuff etc. works fine, everything is up, but 
traffic sent to the link just disappears. Used to work fine 
in 12.2(12a) we had on the box previously.

I also had a firmware crash on a G703 wic in that box when 
I tried to run ppp on the corresponding Serial interface 
(wanted to get around the old problem that keepalives don't 
work on these interfaces and the Serial always stays up/up 
regardless of the line state). 

Alex.
-- 
AB54-RIPE

----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

Reply via email to