Hi Mike

> It remains after-noticing again that there (still) is NO legal obligation
> for Provider to prevent Spam.

well but there is also no legal obligation to accept emails from anyone.
It's our lone decision and within our "duty" <g> as a postmaster.

> A closing from whole IP rank for Mailverkehr consider I against it totally
> unfit. I doubt even that such measures are right. In any case ones stand
it
> in a glaring contrast to the thought of the "free InterNet", because so
some
> "innocent InterNet user" are punished. And this possibly equal several
times
> - once by a possibly received Spam, then by the blockade of sending,
whereby
> most user due to the error message and call then on a most liable to pay
the
> costs Hotline do not even have to know the reason.

poor customers you have :-(
According Sheriff Bush and his friends I call this an "collateral damage
fighting the axis of evil spamers".
Maybe you should better use your time for a state of the art abuse handling?
At least as far as I remember there have been a lot of complains during the
last few month about your company handling (or better "not-handling")
spam-reports.
As a provider you can never avoid spam-actions originating from some bad
customers within your network - but you can weaken the consequences with a
sound "abuse-desk".

Greetings

nik

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: