Hello

From: "mark walliser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[..]
> in the future, while the ones living in "ober-hinter-irgenwas-dingen"
(1000
> citizens)
> will have "high-priced-SC-only-offers..."

that may be - but on the other side living there has also some good thing's
... you don't pay that much for your flat - krankenkassen are often much
cheaper than in a urban region and so on.

In the whole discussion about public service this fact is very often
forgotten (maybe somebody should explain this to ex-monsieur-prix Marti). It
would be interesting to have a general consumer index for different regions
of our country. As a "downtown-telco-user" I can't hardly unterstandy why
Sepp on his Alm should get the same ADSL oder Fiber or WLL or [put your
favourite last mile technoloy in] service for the same price than me. Why
should I cross-subside his broadband-access as long as Sepp doensn't help me
to pay the rent for my appartment? At a certain point there comes an end to
"freundeigenössicher Solidarität".

just my 2c.

Nik (coming from the cold mountains of the bernese oberland - a region
mostly "owned" by SC.)