What is that big transmitter worth?  HHMM!

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Magdy <r...@magpage.com>
To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest <swlfest@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] [NASWA] Global 24 GONE
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:44:33 -0500

Are there any tangible assets? Any real property?

 On 3/6/2015 3:15 PM, Mark Phillips wrote:Law suit, anyone?
On Mar 6, 2015 2:25 PM, "David Goren" <shortwaveol...@mac.com> wrote:
I noticed that...and this next part is troubling too: If you&rsquo;re looking
for a refund of any sponsorship money given to Global 24 and would rather
&ldquo;pull out&rdquo; than wait and see what happens.  Let us know in an email
to q...@global24radio.com and we can begin to explore what, if anything, that
might look like If you want a refund they will explore: "what, if anything,
that might look like." Meaning...that cash is long gone.