Or, if you mean you have a car and want to pick someone up at the Norristown Transportation Center and drive them to the hotel, that would be very nice of you.

Anyone needing such a ride can post that request here or contact Mano directly.

On Friday I'm picking up one of our speakers at the Norristown Transportation Center like I did last year.

-Ed Cummings