Great suggestion Ed - that's one of the reasons we have this list; people
have long used it to coordinate local transportation.

If one is adventurous, Google Maps can guide you in crafting an all-public
transportation itinerary from the airport or train station to the hotel, as
the adjacent mall is served by SEPTA buses.  I find Google's interface more
helpful than SEPTA's own travel planner.

Richard