Hello,

In my use of Eloquent, I've noticed that the book names always display in English, not in the language of the module. Is this a limitation of the front-end itself, or due to a lack of a canon.bible.xml file as part of the configuration?

Also, the Bible version that I'm trying to make available has a few unique versification features that I would like to preserve in the module (I don't believe it follows any of the currently available versification standards). Making it in GenBook format is mentioned, but there doesn't appear to be any information available. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Vince LaRue