Symfony contains a lot of great features and the bundles can complete all
the missing ones. So, for me, the most important is to find ways to improve
the performances because this kind of benchmark
(http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/) can be barrier to adoption of the
Framework, even if it's not real-world benchmarks. A lot of people (not
only technical people) refers to this kind of benchmark to choose the
Framework they wants to use. It's a shame for the community development.

I know it's possible to use good Proxy cache solution like Varnish to
improve the performances but when application doesn't contains lots of
dynamic content it can't be the solution.

Have you ever tried to play with the new version of Hiphop? it seems to be
promising and could be a good way to mix productivity (when coding with
Symfony) and great performance:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-engineering/speeding-up-php-based-development-with-hiphop-vm/10151170460698920

The only attempt I found is : http://blog.ctors.net/home/playingwithhiphopvm

If you want to report a vulnerability issue on Symfony, please read the
procedure on http://symfony.com/security

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-devs?hl=en
---