Hello everyone,

I am Abishek Seshan, a 2nd year Computer Science undergrad in VIT Chennai.
I have always been extremely passionate about mathematics, and that's
exactly what led me here. I have been programming(mainly mathematical
problem solving) in C++/Python for over 3 years now and have recently
started to learn about development programming and ML.

Calculus(integral and differential) and Number theory are some of my
favorite areas in mathematics and I consider myself to be "fairly" well
versed in them. I chose to be a part of Sympy community for GSOC'19 since
there are many amazing project ideas that piqued my interest, and I'd love
to contribute in any way I can. This is my first time in GSOC and since I'm
new to Github and Open Source, I intend to make the most of this
experience. I haven't previously worked with Sympy but have already started
to get to know about it. I'd be obliged if someone shows me the way so that
I can start contributing.

Regards.
Abishek Seshan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/9a2a554a-a4a1-49d6-b470-5ce2cd71634b%40googlegroups.com.