Hello. I'm Anant Thazhemadam, an undergrad from Bangalore, India, majoring
in Computer Science and Engineering, with a minor in Electronics and
Communication Engineering.
I've been exposed to Python, and been involved with development using
Python for about 2 years now.
Although I'm not particularly well versed with SciPy, I would love to get
my share of hands on experience with it, by helping and contributing in
whatever ways I could.
I'm interested in algorithms, mathematics (leaning a little towards the
linear algebra domain and genre), and am also passionate about trying to
find out and learn more about how program, and technological-community
based development occurs in in the real world. I would love to begin
contribution, and would greatly appreciate it, if somebody count point me
in which direction it would be best for a novice such as myself to start
from, and also help me. Also, I'm hoping to put in a stellar proposal for
GSoC, so any pointers/nudges towards that would be highly valued as well.