Hi everyone,
I am Aman Gupta . I am currently pursuing B.tech degree(I am a freshman) in
Mathematics and Computing(MNC) from Indian Institute of
Technology,Delhi(IIT-D).I have been coding in python since last one year .
I have a keen interest in maths as well . I am really looking forward to
contribute to Sympy.Please guide me that what should be an ideal start.

With regards,
Aman Gupta
I year  MNC
IIT-D