Thanks Jason. Those links helped.

I guess if the module is not intended for simpler problems then that
makes sense. I would say though that the documentation could benefit
from more of a tutorial somewhere.

I'll try to use it for a real problem at some point and then see what I think...

--
Oscar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAHVvXxRNKSrrgeMxJjh5M6BtQEU%2BQNaOzyAEXAokJYZESxy9ig%40mail.gmail.com.