Thanks for your interest, Javier!

I was thinking of adding a basic control systems functionality in SymPy as
my project. It includes the following:
*  Representation of State space and transfer function, symbolic evaluation.
*  Controllability and Observability.
*  Inter conversion between two forms.
*  Inter connection of two systems (for both Transfer function and state
space)
*  And finally, root-locus and bode plots.
Maybe I have missed something but that's just an overview...

I will try to mimic the python-control
<https://python-control.readthedocs.io/en/0.8.3/>
But this would be a symbolic version of that and will heavily use sympy's
existing features.

We can have a look at Maxima, maybe it can help me in this project!

Thanks.