Hi,

I just started with sympy, and try to understand how to tell sympy, what I
want. I tried
print(sympy.solvers.inequalities.reduce_rational_inequalities([[x + 2 > 0],[x
< 5]], x))
and expected
(-2 < x) & (x < 5)
but got
(-oo < x) & (x < oo)
Can anybody tell how I can tell sympy that x should satisfy both inequalities
the same time?
For me it seems sympy rather interprets the set of equations rather as an "or"
and not an "and"

Here is the full example

rd@h370:~/tmp.nobackup$ cat test-sympy.py
import sympy

x, y, z = sympy.symbols('x y z')
sympy.init_printing(use_unicode=True)

print(sympy.solvers.inequalities.reduce_rational_inequalities([[x + 2 > 0]],
x))

print(sympy.solvers.inequalities.reduce_rational_inequalities([[x + 2 > 0],[x
< 5]], x))
rd@h370:~/tmp.nobackup$ python3 test-sympy.py
(-2 < x) & (x < oo)
(-oo < x) & (x < oo)