Hi Ludo, thanks, the following helps:

snmptranslate.exe -MC:\mibs -mALL .1.3.6.1.2.1.39.2.2

For my case, it is necessary to define -M, copying the mibs to
C:\usr\share\snmp\mibs or C:\usr\mibs don't help.  Also, -mALL is
compulsory or it wouldn't work as well.

I just found out that the correct description for snmptranslate is an
MIB parser.  There are Java and C source codes for MIB parsers around,
but I have yet to find one in pascal.  :-)

Rgds,
Joshua