Am Mittwoch, den 06.04.2011, 15:55 +0000 schrieb Michael Luthardt:
> Hans de Jonge <hans@...> writes:
>

> > Op dinsdag 15 maart 2011 11:26:38 schreef Patrick Ohly:
> > > Hello folks!
> > >
> > > Debian users have tried out installing more recent SyncEvolution
> > > packages and ran into issues that apply to all distros shipping
> > > SyncEvolution. I'd like to raise awareness of these issues and discuss
> > > how to solve them.
>

> Hello
> and yes, I run into the same problem.
> My question is: How to solve this?
>
> "First ERROR encountered: Error allocating calendar"

I got a similar error: First ERROR encountered: Error allocating memo
list

I read several mails according the evolution 2.32.2 and syncevolution
1.1.1a issue, but did not find any fix.

syncevolution 1.1.99.3-2
evolution     2.32.2-2

regards
bjoern
--
jabber: b...@schafweide.org
bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de