I seem to be having a problem with reviewing feeds.  I think I've
approved three today.  My log of actions shows I have not approved
any.  The feeds show they are now syndicated, but do not include an
action showing how that happened.  Two examples are feed 113923 and
feed 126963; I unfortunately didn't take note of the first one.  My
approvals also don't show up on the "most recent actions" on the front
page, but marking a feed for repair does appear there, as does posting
a note on a feed.

Has anyone else noticed this?  I will hold off on doing any more
approvals for now, as I don't want to make a potential problem any
worse.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to