> Speaking for myself only, the credits for approvals aren't important > enough to me to warrant any effort in recovering them.
Well, I'm "hips deep" in the HTTP logs at the moment untangling what, if anything, may be contributing the reliability problem. I can pull out approvals from it and possible reconnect them to IP addresses of logins. A quick check shows 603 of them. That might be manageable enough to stitch it back together. I don't know that it'd be worth digging out the rest of the edits and such. > My primary > interest is in having lots and lots of interesting feeds to choose > from, and the site does wonderfully at that. This error apparently > didn't affect the feeds themselves, so (from my perspective) I would > say not to hassle with fixing any of the other side effects. Other > reviewers may feel differently, of course, but since I brought this > up, I wanted to at least make my views on it understood. Thanks, feedback helps. > Thanks for all the work on the site, it really is a great resource! > (And entertaining, too -- reviewing feeds can be sort of like surfing > member sites in BlogExplosion, given the random stuff that shows up.) There are random RSS feeds we offer. I find they're a great way to discover unexpected feeds. http://www.syndic8.com/boxrss.php?Box=RandomFeeds&N=5 http://www.syndic8.com/boxrss.php?Box=RandomHeadlines&N=5 I've run across at least 2 dozen feeds that I now regularly read from these random ones. -Bill Kearney Syndic8.com ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
