Don asks,

> Do you guys actually have jobs?  Where do you find the time to fiddle 
> with this stuff?

Yes, during the daylight hours I am the Technical Evangelist for the
Amazon Web Services (http://www.amazon.com/webservices, 
http://aws.typepad.com, and http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/03/31/barr.html).

I get up at 5 AM, work on Syndic8 until 6:30 or 7, and then start my 
real day. Then I get back on at 10 PM or so after everyone's asleep and 
do what I can for another hour or so. When I travel I make sure to
get a room with a DSL connection, and I get a lot done there.

Fortunately I don't need a lot of sleep!

Jeff;

Don - htmlfixit.com wrote:

>>As Bill notes, we have been having some system problems lately. We are 
>>working on
>>a solution to this; we appreciate your patience and your feedback.
>>    
>>
>
>
>  
>
-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Developer Books: http://www.developer-books.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to