On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Frantisek Hanzlik <fra...@hanzlici.cz> wrote:
> It's good that I have no /var/log/journal/* files, but
> - journald is still runnig (this isn't too imporatant, but when it
>    is possible work without it, it will be better)

Why do you want this? As Johann very tersely replied, it's not
possible for a systemd-based system not to use the  journal. There is
nothing that says that the journal needs to be persistent as you found
(however you'll be eating up RAM with the journal if it's not backed
by disk - I'm not 100% sure what happens if there is a backing store,
i.e. does it still store in memory?)

Perhaps understanding why you're allergic to the journal would help in
figuring out solutions to the actual underlying problem.