Am 26.12.2015 um 20:39 schrieb Manuel Amador (Rudd-O):
On 12/26/2015 07:28 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
impressive what a arrgoant asshole you are while talking about

"Arrogant" is the guy who refuses to accept new ways of doing things,
because he thinks that the way he does things is perfect and damn those
youngsters running on his lawn with their hand-holding helpers.

(That'd be you.)

which youngsters?

maybe you are one of the youngsters not able to make a difference between well reasoned changes and doing things "the new ways" just for the sake of change

i prefer to implement "new ways of doing" in my 24 hours day where it actually makes sense and not where sombody with no business to speak up at all says i have to do so

"treated other people badly here" - maybe you did not grok it - my
main job is software-developer *on top* of the perfect working
infrastructure and before people like me knowing to hanle and develop
backends and frontends for hundrets of customer over any service level
hell freezes over

With the two nines reliability you give them on account of not being
able to do outage-free reloads of Apache...

Ouch

DAMNED: i explained you often enough that "EnvironmentFile" don#t change that often and so don't have any impact in outage-free reloads