Am 26.11.2017 um 10:47 schrieb Bao Nguyen:
Regard to your question, "asi-My-5101.socket" depends on "My-sshd.target", I think that in my case it is expected as my socket listens on a specific address IP:port so it should start after a network service to configure and assign IP address before my socket runs

nonsense - the whole point of socket activation is to have sockets listening before other stuff is up and running

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.socket.html
If an IP address is used here, it is often desirable to listen on it before the interface it is configured on is up and running, and even regardless of whether it will be up and running at any point. To deal with this, it is recommended to set the FreeBind= option described below

FreeBind=
Takes a boolean value. Controls whether the socket can be bound to non-local IP addresses. This is useful to configure sockets listening on specific IP addresses before those IP addresses are successfully configured on a network interface. This sets the IP_FREEBIND socket option. For robustness reasons it is recommended to use this option whenever you bind a socket to a specific IP address. Defaults to false.