Am 27.11.2017 um 05:23 schrieb Bao Nguyen:
Thanks all for your comments. I will try to use option FreeBind. However could anyone explain for me that I did not use FreeBind option in systems-210 but all my services start well? I am still inclined to the different of systemd-228 and systemd-210 causes the current issue.

beause your configuration was undefined behavior and never made any sense when there are dependency loops and similar problems - systemd does and did the best not throw you to the mergency console and boot the system somehow, pointed out errors and now it's time to fi them

IMHO it would be justified not to boot at all if there is as example a unit which has itself in After/Before/Requires as example when someone don't read his systemlogs after change units and "systemctl daemon-reload" :-)