Does your application report any errors after failed startup?

How is the "touch feature" implemented? Does it depend on any services, any
hardware devices?

Are you starting the application as a system service, or as a --user
service?

Why are you using basic.target?

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:55 PM deepan muthusamy <deepan.m2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a hmi application(without touch feature enabled) created using cgi.
> If I start that application under basic.target, it's running successfully.
>
> But if I start that application( with touch enabled) under basic.target it
> is failing to start.
> Even systemctl --user start hmi.service also failing to start.
> Only difference between them is touch feature.
> Am I have to start any other service bedore for touch feature?

Mantas Mikulėnas