Nachricht <da0a6a47-03f2-e5ee-0029-1cb1bb26e...@sumsal.cz>:
>> Nachricht <064ac942-a4d7-b547-0705-22f3262f5...@sumsal.cz>:
>>> On 5/13/19 8:20 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
>>>
>>> That's actually not true. The argument for `systemd-analyze verify` is a
>>> file name,
>>> so you verify an arbitrary file for correctness:
>>
>> So it seems it improved since v228. I filed an enhancement request for
>> OpenSUSE to upgrade systemd yesterday, BTW...
>
> It has always worked this way, iirc, i.e. it was meant to be used for
> offline unit verification, so it should definitely work with systemd v228.

Hmm, like this:?
> systemd-analyze verify /run/systemd/generator.late/iotwatch.target
Failed to open /dev/tty0: Permission denied

Or more like this (in the user directory):?
> systemd-analyze verify systemd/iotwatch.target.in
Failed to open /dev/tty0: Permission denied
Failed to load systemd/iotwatch.target.in: Invalid argument

> systemd --version
systemd 228
+PAM -AUDIT +SELINUX -IMA +APPARMOR -SMACK +SYSVINIT +UTMP +LIBCRYPTSETUP
+GCRYPT -GNUTLS +ACL +XZ -LZ4 +SECCOMP +BLKID -ELFUTILS +KMOD -IDN

Regards,
Ulrich