Anyone who follows soccer knows that Olympic games to World cup is
like Goodwill Games to Olympics in Athletics.

A brief look at the current FIFA ranking shows that the top two african countries
are South Africa (22nd) and Morocco (30th) - both are powerhouses as far as distance
running is concerned. So much for not having the "body type" to compete in distance
events and soccer.

How did we go from running to chess to soccer? :)

Oleg.