Of course, it is well-known that I type way too fast and push the send
button without proofing!!!

YUP. Agree with you on the Kenyan stuff, but that applies to all runners not
just Kenyans. Many different ways to get there. When we talk about training
it's always best to refer to standard deviation from the mean.

malmo

And Mr. Entine. I mean it about the book. I want one. Meant to buy it long
before you took over an obscure track related list-serve.