Last big meet I was at was Oly Trails in Atlanta so this may not be new but
I always get a kick out of watching the Euro meets and others and see what
new tech devices someone comes up with.  At Paris I saw this little remote
control  device come on the screen when they were showing the womens hammer
winning throw.  The device I guess is used to carry the implement back to
cage.  Obviously it is too much effort for someone to actually carry the
hammer back so we build a battlebot (i love that show) device to deliver it.

BTW, is anyone better at interviews than Lewis Johnson?

I agree with Ed.  "Friday night at the track", kinda like "friday night at
the fights".  Now if Gillette will only sponsor.

phil weishaar
chapman kansas