From: Ed Grant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 4:02 PM
To: track net
Subject: t-and-f: TV summer

Netters:
        Srprised at the lack of comment on the TV coverage so far of the European meets. Isn't it wonderful to see a whole hour (minus commercial time, of clurse) without one "up close and personal."
        What we are seeing is something like the nightly roundups I have seen on BBC (after, of course, full coverage during the day) of World Championship meets. These, of course, have no commercials and it is amazing how much action would be spacked into that 60-minute period.

                                                                Ed Grant