I have an additional analysis task:

We know how much trees are tagged with, and how much are tagged without additional tag, but:
1) How much users added trees with additional tags?
2) How much users added trees with additional tags and trees without?
3) How much users added trees without additional tags in a later changeset then trees with additional tags? 4) How much trees have additional tags describing the importance, where these are added later by the original contributor of the tree node?
5) same as 4) but with different users

Question 1 would be good to compare against the users who never used the more precise tags Question 2 could show users using natural=tree with knowledge about the additional tags - so probably aware of the additional tags
Question 3 goes into the same direction as Question 2
Question 4 should point out specializations made later
Question 5 could probably show, that adding simply a tree by one user motivates other people to add more data.

regards
Peter