On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:00 PM, NopMap <ekkeh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> So please keep complaining, I am removing myself from the discussion. I have
> made my point three times over. As far as I am concerned, the problem is
> mostly remedied.  If you still think it is a good idea to destroy some 50000
> nodes of information - go ahead and let the edit war commence.

I'm a bit frustrated.

We're having what I think of as a civil discussion, and several of us
have asked that we bring forth the evidence and let the community
vote, and each time, you've not gone forth.

Then, while you talk about the Wiki as an authoritative source, you've
changed the wiki, and you've also been running what appears to be a
bot against the data.

And now you're declaring that you're "out of the conversation".

When you combine these things, the way it leaves me is with the
feeling that you aren't really interested in what the rest of us have
to say, that you'll do what you want and ignore the community's input.

This is how edit wars are started, and I'd really feel better if you:

1) Removed your changes to the wiki that weren't voted on in the
normal tagging process.

2) Revert the changes you've made that reflect the tags that you added
until such time as the changes are voted on.

- Serge