Am 12. Oktober 2010 13:20 schrieb Matthias Meißer <dig...@arcor.de>:
> I guess it is just an mistake and the situation is a little bit heated up by
> some undocumented adds during the past months.

+1

> There is no further doc needed beside a backlink to the vote (my suggestion)

usually a feature page is created like this one:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:craft%3Dcarpenter

In this case (lots of values) the already present page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:craft
is good for the moment. The subpages will be created subsequently by
the community. A backlink  to the proposal and voting on the bottom of
this main-key page would be nice (usually in the "see also"-section)

cheers,
Martin