>Hi everybody,
>
>it probably comes as no surprise that I am against the Conditional
>Restrictions proposal and in favor of the Extended Conditions proposal.
>My main reason is that I believe the Conditional Restrictions proposal is so
>complicated it will kill mapping of those conditions almost completely, while
>its benefits are only dubious.

== The following responses are not specific to this proposal only ==
I disagree that it will kill mapping of these features. I expect some
people are holding off mapping these until there is an accepted tag
schema (otherwise they may have to go back and waste time correcting
anything they do add once a schema is decided upon). As for the
complexity, I feel that the wiki page can be improved to help explain
the proposal better (for example by using colours like seen on an
alternate proposal [1], and adding some image examples).

Regards,
Rob

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Conditional_values